A little tidbit of Windows knowledge. When highlighting a section of a Microsoft Word document and pressing the delete key, nothing happens. No errors or messages at all. Try this to fix it…
Here's the workaround to this issue:
- Go to Tools -> Options-> General Tab
- Uncheck the following options if selected (See Image Below):
- Help for WordPerfect users
- Navigation keys for WordPerfect users
- Click OK and try to delete again.
- If above doesn't work, try unchecking Typing Replaces Selection instead from Tools -> Options -> Edit Tab