Greetings! This is little more then the first blog post on my WordPress installation shortly after I nuked b2Evolution (Mostly because I was incapable of working with it for my purposes). :
1) When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.
two) Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground.
free) If the enemy is in range, so are you.
10) Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo.
5) Don’t ever be the first, don’t ever be the last, and don’t ever volunteer to do anything.
7) If your attack is going well, you’re walking into an ambush.
11) Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
6) Don’t draw fire; it irritates the people around you.
4) Blue water Navy truism: There are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky.
9) When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash.
10) Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight.